Sign in to follow this  
bepnewt

I will be looking for spoke wheels soon

Pasted and copied from their ad: Look at what I've high-lighted :( To run these, you'd need to run a 5 on 5 to 5 on 4.75 adapter. That's going to set your wheels out another 1/2" or so.

◊ A great design for your special car is now available in 15 inch diameters only. 30 fat spokes. Standard or reverse patterns.

◊ Chrome plated finish. Polished front and rear.

5 on 4.5" or 5 on 4.75" bolt pattern only. These are single bolt pattern hubs NOT Uni-lug.

6, 7 and 8 inch widths. 10 inch and larger available at extra cost. Very limited production. All wheels are built to order.

◊ Comes with center cap, lug nuts and washers.

◊ Warranty: One year on workmanship and materials. 90 days on chrome plating and 30 days on out-of-round.

◊ $1,600.00 per set of four wheels with caps, lug nuts and washers. Add $50.00 per set for reverse patterns.

Shipping is not included.

These are on a friend's car.

15x6's

215/75/15 in the front 235/75/15 in the rear.

He is working on ideas to replace the Cad emblem.

post-50598-14313845447_thumb.jpg

post-50598-143138454472_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the link Ed! Unfortunately, as you can see by their info, they aren't offering the 5x5" pattern. Too bad, because I think they'd be ideal on my white '65.:(

Art (ROA#12350)

Brian, found these earlier today. Thought you might be interested.

I wish my car would convince me that I like white!

Thanks, Steve. That second pic is forcing me to take back my long-held belief that I do NOT like Blue. That car looks nice and I like how it looks with the spokes.

I've spent some time using Photoshop putting all kinds of wheels on mine and I've found that I don't like a lot of spokes, just the 30 - 60 count range.

I saw black '64, lowered, Cragar SSs at the car show yesterday. Completely dug how it looked.

-BEP

I've been thinking that a Riviera would look good in the white diamond pearl that Accura had a couple of years ago. It's a off white with a pearl in it. I saw one the other day painted this color and it looked like it had a saddle colored interior in it. The paint and interior combo looked really good - thought then that it would look good on a Riviera as well.

I've been thinking that a Riviera would look good in the white diamond pearl that Accura had a couple of years ago. It's a off white with a pearl in it. I saw one the other day painted this color and it looked like it had a saddle colored interior in it. The paint and interior combo looked really good - thought then that it would look good on a Riviera as well.
Buick also offered that colour on the Park Avenue and later Lucerne and Lacrosse models. Caddy had it for longer as well.

I've been tempted by that colour, maybe in a 2 tone with it on the roof section but don't know.

◊ Warranty: One year on workmanship and materials. 90 days on chrome plating and 30 days on out-of-round.

◊ $1,600.00 per set of four wheels with caps, lug nuts and washers. Add $50.00 per set for reverse patterns.

Shipping is not included.

You'd think that for $1600 plus shipping, chrome would be guaranteed longer than 90 days. Makes me glad I bought billet.

No kidding! The "30 days out of round" makes me a little nervous as well. As I said, I'm a longhaul truckdriver, usually out 12-13 days, then home 3 or 4. 30 days would be about 50-100 miles on my Riv at most. Some warranty! They looked GREAT on my white 66 Caprice though, and would look even better on the Riv. All personal taste I guess.

Art Bohn

I check eBay and Craigslist every day for rims like these and never saw this set because I always search for 15" rims.

Will 14" rims work on my '64 Riv? I was under the impression they wouldn't fit over the drum or something of that nature.

-BEPNewt