From Russia with love

Accord

His other posts are relevant to their respective threads. I'm guessing his English is limited.

I think so either. I'm a motor-oil shop owner. I live in Saratov. My English is not very good, but I'm sure, it does't matter. If you have any question about russian car - I can help you.

Susan that's great idea

Guys I am surrounded by folks that not primary English speakers. In this little farm town I am the only American. AND the only American for many miles in any direction

It's not to hard to show these people a little respect for their efforts to speak English.

Accord, There are not many Russian made automobiles in US.

Many here would like to see photos of old Russian made cars from the earliest dates.

This is a photo of the first car in our town

post-62158-143138413945_thumb.jpg

Susan that's great idea

Guys I am surrounded by folks that not primary English speakers. In this little farm town I am the only American. AND the only American for many miles in any direction

It's not to hard to show these people a little respect for their efforts to speak English.

Accord, There are not many Russian made automobiles in US.

Many here would like to see photos of old Russian made cars from the earliest dates.

This is a photo of the first car in our town

Thak you for supporting! I can sho you rare russian and Soviet car in our city. I hope it will be usefull and interesting for people

Guest Silverghost

Accord:

Welcome !

Are there many old pre-1940 cars in Russia ?

How about Antique cars in museums?

I understand there are several of Tzar Nicolas's & V. Lennin's great old Classic cars in Russian Museums.

V. Lennin was said to have once owned 3 Rolls~Royce Silver Ghosts !

One had skis on the front and half-track treads on the rear .

Do you know about these autos ?

Do you , or your friends own any old autos ?

Are there many old Antique & Classic car collectors in Russia ?

Do you have any photos you can post here of old cars in Russia ?

We are ALL looking foreward to your reply !

Edited by Silverghost (see edit history)

Accord,

Google has a great translate website... Translate.google.com just type in your remarks in your native language and it will translate to English and you can cut and paste it into the forum. Or cut and paste the English and transle back if needed too.

Welcome to the site, y'all come over to the Buick club pre war section and post there or at least look around. Also if you like Buicks, consider joining us at Buick Club of America - BCA - Welcome, we'd be glad to have you.

Accord,

Google has a great translate website... Translate.google.com just type in your remarks in your native language and it will translate to English and you can cut and paste it into the forum. Or cut and paste the English and transle back if needed too.

Welcome to the site, y'all come over to the Buick club pre war section and post there or at least look around. Also if you like Buicks, consider joining us at Buick Club of America - BCA - Welcome, we'd be glad to have you.

Thank you for your site! I had about him have never heard!