Hello!

Guest 38poncho

Guest 38poncho

Recently purchased a '38 Pontiac and found this site on google. Hope to meet some cool people and find information on the car.

Guest bofusmosby

Yes, some of the parts are still being made. Many of the parts can be found in NOS (new old stock). What are you looking for?

Guest 38poncho
Yes, some of the parts are still being made. Many of the parts can be found in NOS (new old stock). What are you looking for?

Not really sure what all I need yet. I'm picking up the car this weekend. :cool:

Guest bofusmosby

When you get your car, why don't you post some photos? Everybody here LIKES photos!

When I got my '37 last year, I bought a number of parts that it needed, well, I THOUGHT it needed. Its a good idea to wait intil the car arrives. I learned my lesson :D

hi 38poncho, Pontiac, Oakland, and GMC Truck owners and enthusiasts - we invite you to join! - Pontiac-Oakland Club International is the pontiac oakland club international's website, you can also search the web for the early times chapter's website. there's a chapter also in southwest mo. the greater ozark chapter of poci. feel free to call me, or write me. charles coker, 1953 pontiac tech advisor,poci, 417-693-5219. charlessdv8@yahoo.com