Buick Grand National parts source

George Buick Riviera

I have a question. I'm going to start my resto project for Buick Grand National 87. What parts source you would recommend ?

I mean, I don't want to buy a crap, but in the same time, this is not going to be hi performance car. I need something that is not the cheapest, and not hi-tech. Something in-between. In the middle. Like good price2quality ratio.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks

Here's another source. Jay's Grand National, T-Type, GNX Performance Parts and Repair

Jay is very knowledgeable on these cars. He was a Buick mechanic locally back in the 80s when these cars were being sold. Other dealers would send the GNs to the dealer he worked at because he was the only tech who could get them running right. He realized there might be a niche with these cars so he quit and started Jays GN 20-some years ago.

He has tons of used parts and still has GM connections to get NOS stuff which some think is no longer available. He personally tests performance parts that he sells so he knows what works and what doesn't. If you tell him what your're after, he will offer suggestions that get you the best bang for the buck.

If you decide to call him, mention Jason Zerbini sent you.