Red 1990 project or parts TC For Sale

Guest Daveguy

Guest Daveguy

Bought this from an auction to have fun with this summer...and tell my friends "I have a Maserati In the barn"

Car is complete!

I drove it off the delivery trailer drove it a mile to my house and parked it in the barn.

More of a project than what I anticipated. Poor shape but runs down the road okay. Sun faded and Leather is very worn.

Red with Ginger interior.

156,000 miles. Some rust spots.

Motor runs smooth and quiet.

I have a bunch of pictures I can send you.

Don't know how to price this so I will take advice and realistic offers.

Located in the Twin Cities in Minnesota.

I have a transportation company I use that runs all over the US if you are not in a hurry you can have this moved quite inexpensively.

Email with questions. I am a novice when it comes to TCs so I don't know what items are critical on this car but I will answer all questions.

Is it a 16v/5spd model? I'm looking for DOHC parts to finish my motor, although if I found the right car I'd probably just do that and use my parts as spares.

Guest Daveguy

send me an email address at klotzdavid@hotmail.com and I will send pictures... if you want send a phone number and we can talk....and ran it through the carwash and drove it about 10 miles today. Motor seems sound. Brakes pulse a little. Did not shift into Overdrive but linkage seems off...will update if that changes...changes...windshield is cracked. Hard top is sun faded but complete...Radio button seems wired backwards...off turns it on?

Fun car...I am beginning to understand....

Guest Daveguy

I have had a conversation with the local exotic dealer and he is going to give this a once over for me so I will be able to post a much more sensible listing of what this car is and has and what condition things are in.

Also I cannot figure out how to get pictures on here...email and I can send them.

If someone wants this before I spend the time and money to get it transported and inspected give me a quick call.

Dave

612-490-7799

Guest Daveguy

Took hard top off today...found a mouse nest and crumbly soft top :( grrr ...mechanism works fine...Took Fresh pictures in the snow so you can see details on car...Call me or email me for details or pics.

I have settled on $1200 for a price.

Dave

612-490-7799

klotzdavid@hotmail.com