To AACA Magazine folks...

Since I joined after the Nov/Dec issue of the AACA magazine, I was sent a supplement copy and I have to say that I am very impressed. There is so much great reading and so many photos to see and take in that it will take me quite a while to get through it. My compliments to all who had a hand in producing such a grand magazine! You folks ROCK when it comes to club magazines. Thanks so much.

The AACA Magazine is at least this good every issue, often better, and never worse. Getting West Peterson as the Editor was a stroke of genius.

As to the plaid-sided Willys-Knight's that were at Hershey, they are truly gorgeous cars, brought to Hershey all the way from Montana. I have met the owner, who it turns out is a man I would think of as famous. I won't say who here, as he may prefer it that way. But, let me say meeting him, to me, was sort of like the day I bumped into the famous football player, John Riggins, in the Dallas airport. It's neat that our hobby is shared by people from the far reaches of our society. That's one of the things that makes the antique automobile hobby so great....carpenters, plumbers, lawyers, doctors, well known celebrities, soldiers, whoever, wherever, whenever share the joy of old cars without any social barriers or notice.