Want to buy - Oldsmobile promo models

Nice! They seem to be notorious for warping. My father was an Olds man, started buying them in the late 30's, both for himself and my mother. In the mid-50's, he bought his 25th Oldsmobile (I think the total included some for his business). I have a picture of him accepting keys, it was printed in local paper. Tried to attach, poor quality, may be upside down, oh well

If you're interested in having someone else care-take them for a while, let me know!

best- David Coco Winchester Va.

fathers oldsmobile.pdf

Nice! They seem to be notorious for warping. My father was an Olds man, started buying them in the late 30's, both for himself and my mother. In the mid-50's, he bought his 25th Oldsmobile (I think the total included some for his business). I have a picture of him accepting keys, it was printed in local paper. Tried to attach, poor quality, may be upside down, oh well

If you're interested in having someone else care-take them for a while, let me know!

best- David Coco Winchester Va.

I will get back with you on them. Sure, I will let you care for them for a while. John

David,

Nice picture of your Dad - nice '56 Olds Holiday 4-door Hardtop

I have a promotional model which is identical to the 1958 Chevrolet Impala white convertible I owned while a college student at the Jersey Shore. It is warped just as so many others are.

It is not for sale, but you and your family are always welcome to come visit.

Tonight the Phunny Phorty Phellows ride the St. Charles Ave streetcar to start the Carnival Season, or Mardi Gras as it is otherwise known.

We were just talking about riding in the back seat of your Pierce on a cool evening after watching a Mardi Gras Parade here .

Edited by Marty Roth
CRS (see edit history)

Ah yes. One of my favorite memories of Mardi Gras was the time that we spent, you had a friend with a foreign car dealership (of course, foreign, sheesh, I ended up owning three Citroens after meeting you!).

He cleared out the showroom, we pik-niked in the enclosed area watching the parades......neat.

I'm sure my Pierce misses the fun stuff in N'awlins. I sure do.......