Jaeger Limo clock needed

Mssr. Bwatoe

Those are fairly common, though still expensive. The same clocks were used on Cadillac and Packard, although the Cadillac faces usually have "Fleetwood" screen printed onto the face. Not a big deal, and probably can be easily removed. I suspect that you'll be paying at least $500 for a nice one. Also, some have a hinged frame (such as the one in your picture), and some don't, so you need to know which you want.

I think the best way to find one (if no response from here) is to place an ad in the CCCA publication, or the AACA publication (and Cadillac or Packard clubs). If you can wait until Hershey time, there are always some available there.

Edited by West Peterson (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
Guest Rob McDonald

Just idly curious - how are these clocks driven? I don't see a winding knob or a key hole in the face - is that why this one is hinged? How is the time reset, when the clock does wind down? Thank goodness for the later development of electrically-wound clocks, which after a few years of use, were always correct twice per day.

Guest nola14
Hey guys, anybody seen my clock?? I need this to complete the work on

a project Lincoln..it is circa 1940

i have the 8 day clock you are looking for.works great

• 3 weeks later...
Hey guys, anybody seen my clock?? I need this to complete the work on

a project Lincoln..it is circa 1940

MSSR.Bwatoe,responding to your 8 days clock,IFstill in market,i have the clock.a twin to the one showing.reach me at (joenolan1234@hotmail.com

2@