74 Electra 4 door 60,000 miles $1100 obo

Guest BJM

1974 Buick Electra 225 4-Door

I talked to this seller 2 weeks ago. It's in mid central Wisconsin. Too far away for me to be towing a car back to Iowa in January.

Looking at the photos though and reading between the lines, even with normal Wisky rust issues (possible) I think this would be a no brainer if I was closer.

I am 99% sure a person could get this car for $500 cash. Then clean it out, and it will run. The paint should shine, interior is nice, and you would have a uber-comfortable Buick for club events.

A Wisky BCA'er should grab this car.

Guest 75RivGS

Could have been a good candidate for a next US trip. Unfortunately listed a bit too early for the Buick Nationals I 'm planning to visit.

Taking a Q-jet and a fuel pump in my suitcase might have solved the non-starting issue on the spot.

Could have been a good candidate for a next US trip. Unfortunately listed a bit too early for the Buick Nationals I 'm planning to visit.

Taking a Q-jet and a fuel pump in my suitcase might have solved the non-starting issue on the spot.

Rob

Someone should be able to store it for you! Ha. If I was closer.... I just see that original paint taking a good polishing only and that interior only needs carpet.

I would buy it in a heartbeat. Guy just wants it gone, especially since he has lost storage. It had to be gone by the end of the month last month.

Got the CD, pouring over it. Lots and lots of stuff.