Master Editors? Anyone???

24T42

Guest flivverway1

Congratulations to our 2010 Master Editors-the letters were mailed out Monday from Hershey so you should be seeing them shortly. We've had some great newsletters in the NAAP Program this year! For all Editors, put the Annual Meeting at Philadelphia into your plans and join us for the Publications Seminar. Chuck Crane, VP Publications

Well, the mailman stopped by my house today. I was twice blessed. I received two Master editor letters - one for the Buzzard's Breath Touring Region and one for the Brass-Nickel Touring Region.

Who else got a letter?

Guest jscott16

Kay & I received our letter Friday for the Mississippi Valley Region newsletter "The Autograf". Looking forward to Phily this year, last year was a tough travel with all the snow. We are planning to take the train to DC to see the Smithsonian for the day.

Jim :D

Hi Jim!

I "borrowed" one of your newsletters just today at our Club Installation Dinner to demonstrate what other regions are doing to promote their car shows.

Loved the front page showing one of your members bobbing for apples out of the car window. Car games are really neat!

Cool!!!!!;)

Wayne

• 2 weeks later...

Well, Wayne - it looks like no one else is going to post. Either -

1. There aren't any more winners, or

2. They don't read the forum, or

3. They are shy.

I forgot to mention earlier that I also won a Web Master award for the Brass-Nickel web site.

Judy