Mystery MOPART?

I found this out in the garage. Maybe one of you Mopar sleuths out there know what this part is and what it's off of before I throw it away?

Part # on casting is 1311231 and on rubber gasket is #1311236. It appears to be an accelerator pedal or a starter pedal? But it has more adjustment capabilities than most I have seen. It's got the CPDD logo on it.

Thx, Joe

post-54582-143138388074_thumb.jpg

post-54582-143138388084_thumb.jpg

post-54582-143138388095_thumb.jpg

Dave- I was kind of leaning toward starter pedal myself, but I think Mr Hwellens's parts book cinched it. Thanks guys. Now the question is: ebay it or put it back in inventory! I have several Mopars in the 49-50 year range, but they are not limos or 8's. This one here is a 1950 Chrysler Windsor Convertible- its a fun car to drive.

post-54582-143138388497_thumb.jpg

Dave- I was kind of leaning toward starter pedal myself, but I think Mr Hwellens's parts book cinched it. Thanks guys. Now the question is: ebay it or put it back in inventory! I have several Mopars in the 49-50 year range, but they are not limos or 8's. This one here is a 1950 Chrysler Windsor Convertible- its a fun car to drive.

HEY!! You have been holding out on me...I thought I saw all of your cars. Don't tell me I have to come down to San Diego to see the rest of them...