Sign in to follow this  
JZRIV

72 Estate Wagon FS Link

For that price it is a steal..... even for derby guys :mad:

Got some nice options. 3 seats and unfortunately no wood grain.

Edited by 75RivGS (see edit history)

That is an awesome price on that car! Too bad never nothing like that around here at those prices! I paid $4000 for my 72 Chevy Estate and still working on the engine! :( I hope a derbier dont get this car... its in that price range, many would not hesitate to crash up this car! :(

I know a guy with a 72 Buick Estate like this, even the same color... currently working on making it a 2-door wagon! Lots of work, but looks like it will be really cool once finished.

That is an awesome price on that car! Too bad never nothing like that around here at those prices! I paid $4000 for my 72 Chevy Estate and still working on the engine! :( I hope a derbier dont get this car... its in that price range, many would not hesitate to crash up this car! :(

I know a guy with a 72 Buick Estate like this, even the same color... currently working on making it a 2-door wagon! Lots of work, but looks like it will be really cool once finished.

If I really wanted one of these, at the price he is asking, I'd be tempted to pay to have it shipped. Nothing as nice as working on a CA car.

Wagon seems to be sold... friend of me was planning to fly to CA (from TX) next Monday and buy it. I know of 2 people on this side of the pond who were very eager to buy this one. Christmas and Newyear kept them from acting. Early seventies, fully loaded, full size station wagons (T&C and GM) and especially 71 and 72 Estate Wagons are very sought after here.

Hopefully it came into good hands.

Nothing as nice as working on a CA car.

I totally agree!

Wagon seems to be sold... friend of me was planning to fly to CA (from TX) next Monday and buy it. I know of 2 people on this side of the pond who were very eager to buy this one. Christmas and Newyear kept them from acting. Early seventies, fully loaded, full size station wagons (T&C and GM) and especially 71 and 72 Estate Wagons are very sought after here.

Hopefully it came into good hands.

Yep, it was sold I do believe. I hope it got a good home too... someone that really appreciates these cars, not someone to crack it up. A buddy of mine just bought a 1972 Pontiac Catalina Safari 9-passenger wagon. Its the base Catalina, but its a high optioned model, even has the woodgrain option, as well as the 3rd seat and power windows.

Edited by Shaffer (see edit history)