locate my 1932 F32 Olds

Guest speedydeedy

Guest speedydeedy

I had to sell my Olds due to physical problems. It ended up in an auction in Kissimee, Fla. I would like to find out where it went and hopefully talk to the new owner.I still have some parts and memorabilia he might want. I am not trying to get money,just keep track of my car and maybe be friends with the new owner. Any help would be greatly appreciated.Thanks.

post-54357-143138384961_thumb.jpg

post-54357-143138384969_thumb.jpg

post-54357-143138384975_thumb.jpg

Guest Jim_Edwards

The auction company/auctioneer will have record of who acquired the car. They may not share it with you, but I'm sure they would pass along what you mention.

Jim

Guest speedydeedy

Thanks Jim,but I tried that and they said they would pass my info but they sounded not sincere about it and I have gotten no contact. So if anybody sees it please let me know. I know it is a good possibility for him to join 1 of the Olds clubs or the AACA so I hope he or someone else sees it and tells me about it.Thanks to all.My email is ma31coupe@yahoo.com.Thanks again.

Guest speedydeedy

That movie was All the Kings Men with Shawn Penn and James Gandolfini. They both got in the front seat and were going to use it as their main car but James was too big and had trouble getting in and out so they used a newer Cadillac instead. It was also in Ray with Jamie Foxx.