Sign in to follow this  
BadRivRising

67 Riv Heat A/C vacuum lines

I diconnected my heat a/c vacuum lines on my 67 Rivi to access the control unit to install a new cable, put everything back and now only blows cold air, tried a few variations to line length, still cold, stumped, and frozen, usually drive it every other day,also have a 65 Rivi and a service manual, no 67 manual yet, looking to buy one if anyone has a spare, none on ebay at this time. Really need a diagram of the vacuum lines if any one has a manual that can post a picture, most appreciated...Great site, Thanks...John ROA #12551...!:)

Benefits of AACA Membership.

John,

I'll try to scan the diagram(s) tonight if no one else does. As I recall the diagrams are broken down into several pages. Is there a specific section you are most concerned about?

Thanks, looking down at the heat a/c cluster two lines go in on the left side just above the fan speed switch, and on the right are two black rectangular pieces that have plastic tubes sticking out. I keep reading they are color coded, so just need to see the proper placement. Is this information in the 67 service manual or another source, need to get one of these books right away. Thanks again, owe you a beer or three...John

John,

The scan file is 1 Meg and too large to post here. Send me your direct email and I'll email it to ya

1966riv@gmail.com