1993 wells cargo enclosed car trailer

Guest kram

we are selling a 20ft 10,000 lbs torsion bar suspension system wells cargo trailer. has newer goodyear load range D 15" tires, with dove tail rear gate. 70% left on all four electric brakes, and lube buddys. trailer is painted brickman beige outside, inside white walls, red non skid paint with black stripes in tire path. we welded 4 d rings front and back to frame and has 6 other d rings that just mount to floor. we are selling this trailer only cause I purchased a three door 24 ft otherwise we planned on keeping this one. will post pictures as soon as I can. asking 2500.00 YOU CAN REACH ME AT 847 548 2277 OR 773 354 1368.

Edited by kram (see edit history)

What is the height, floor to ceiling?

Is the floor steel or wood?

How tall are the inner fender boxes? (for clearance when opening car door)

What kind of interior lighting?

Exterior lights incandescent or LED? How many?

What type of air vents, and how many ?

Inner walls?

Insulated?

Winch?

Electric tongue jack?

A few photos in/out would be a big help toward selling your trailer.

Edited by Marty Roth (see edit history)

Kinda of funny I have an uncle bob, but I believe he lives in Florida. Really the main reason all the letters in my posts all large is in my management system we use the large letters it looks better on an invoice to our customers. So sorry I am used to typing that way, no harm ment.

This would have been a decent deal even despite the age of the trailer, but only if the dimensions were adequate to my needs --- which we still don't know.

Kram, it will always be to a sellers advantage to post a photo, as specified in this FORUM, and it helps to list dimensions or detail.

I would have been a serious buyer,as I can use an extra trailer. Glad you found a buyer

Neemot, you can't assume anything about other users of this forum, especially if someone is a serious buyer.

Well never fails, leaves deposit says he will pick up thursday, comes in today with his wife and says she won't let him purchase it. So back on market I will post pictures this weekend.

Mark

Ok, Lets see if I can get this right, still have trailer, rear door 6ft high, inside 76 inches high, wood floor 1/2 tongue and groove floor covered with 7/16 thick plywood painted red non skid. wheel wells 11" high, 2 incandeescent lites inside, at least 12 outside, walls 3/4 plywood, non insulated, two small side vents, no winch, no electric jack.

Keep in mind I used this trailer to haul around our 1940 Lincoln Continental conv. and it worked perfect for me. we took this trailer from Ill, to N.C. with no issuses and would use again in a heart beat. I am asking 2500.00

Thanks again Mark D LeBlanc will have pictures by weekend for sure. or can email on request.

Edited by kram (see edit history)

Marty, Sorry I will call you today when I get caught up at shop. I tryed to post pictures this weekend but was unable to get them to upload. I am sure I am doing something wrong but I have had this issue in the past. I try later again today or if need be I can email them.