WTB Transport NJ to Iowa

Guest BJM

I need a quote for transport from NJ (still in process of getting an exact location) to central Iowa for a 1950 Imperial (Chrysler) Limousine. I understand this will cost a lot of money and I am prepared to pay if transport can be located.

This is an inoperative vehicle that will need winched up on site. I can not purchase unless I have transport arranged so if you know someone let me know.

Thanks

515-795-2522

abc.moran@netzero.net

You might consider Precious Metals in Bergenfield, New Jersey. He does lots of high end shipments to the likes of Pebble, Amelia Island, etc. Regularly goes down to Florida and out to the West Coast and places in between. I've used him several times and would recommend him highly. He's got top-grade equipment, and isn't inexpensive, but reliable and professional. 1-888-773-2468. Owner is Billy Masten.

BJM, sorry for going off-topic, but I was wondering what your experiences were with your 72 Centurion? I bought one new, lost an engine at 3 miles and a transmission at 12. Neither was replaced under warranty with new, just factory-rebuilt. Went thru a dozen or more power window motors and windshield wiper motors, which were just replaced until the warranty ran out, dealer never sought out the cause of the failures. Needless to day, I sold the car quickly and never bought another GM vehicle. Other than those troubles which were extreme, it was a nice riding, nicely finished car. 455 engine.

BJM, sorry for going off-topic, but I was wondering what your experiences were with your 72 Centurion? I bought one new, lost an engine at 3 miles and a transmission at 12. Neither was replaced under warranty with new, just factory-rebuilt. Went thru a dozen or more power window motors and windshield wiper motors, which were just replaced until the warranty ran out, dealer never sought out the cause of the failures. Needless to day, I sold the car quickly and never bought another GM vehicle. Other than those troubles which were extreme, it was a nice riding, nicely finished car. 455 engine.

Wow, that's the ultimate Lemon story. Sorry for that bad experience. Mine is being restored. My 73 Centurion is a reliable car.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...