Nice car on Ebay

Guest bofusmosby

I think that is enough money for that car. It is not that clean underneath and looking carefully at the photos it looks as if it has some rust issues. The bumper has rust comming though. The interior seems to have suface rust and the headliner toward the rear seems to have holes where it is comming apart. In my oppinion, the car will need a resto unless you plan to keep it for fun. I do not believe that there would be any profit it buying it for resale. It is what it is. I would say it is in about #3 condition. Also, there are no door bottom photos??? If you are serious, ask for door bottom photos. Dandy Dave!

Edited by Dandy Dave (see edit history)

Guest De Soto Frank

Looks like it could be a decent driver; that said, I would expect to have to rebuild the brakes ($300-400) and put new tires on it ($500-600), and possibly have the radiator cleaned / re-cored ($200-$300), plus dealing with any other gremlins...

So, $4,500 is probably the high-end, especially if one will be putting additional money into it.

Looks like it could be a decent driver; that said, I would expect to have to rebuild the brakes ($300-400) and put new tires on it ($500-600), and possibly have the radiator cleaned / re-cored ($200-$300), plus dealing with any other gremlins...

So, $4,500 is probably the high-end, especially if one will be putting additional money into it.

Hello guys, the car was actually mine. The car had brand new tires and all new brakes except for some of the brake lines. The radiator was untouched but was OK the few times I had the car running up to temperature anyway. There were only a few "wear items" that were not recently replaced. Also, there was not a spot of rust along the edges of the doors!

The new owner picked the car up and paid cash the next day! I think he will be very pleased with the car; I think both of us got a fair deal. I drove it for the last time out of my garage and into the carrier that it rode to its new home in. :)

Edited by lancemb
Add info (see edit history)

Guest bofusmosby

Glad to know that the car is going to a good home. I myself thought the car was a good deal, but since I am new to this, what do I know. :D