<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tddetails vAlign=top align=left width="10%">Looking for: </TD><TD class=tddetails align=left>Hi!

For my new project 1957 Buick Century model 66R, I am looking for:

- Complete A/C with everything

- Complete setup power windows front and rear

Need everything as complete as possible with switches, harness etc. If you just have parts of what I need, please contact anyway.

Remember interchange between 1957-58 Buick and 1957, 1958 Oldsmobile, some parts are not interchangeable with Buick Super and Roadmaster.

All parts will be shipped to Tempe AZ

Thanks

Jorn

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Edited by Topper1961
Adding text (see edit history)

Thanks for the Tip!

I tried some of theme all ready with out any result. It will also take a lot of time to call/email all of them. My experience is also that some of them never call back or reply on Email. I will be "happy" for all good advice about which of the advertisers who possible could have the right parts.

Thanks

Jorn

John:

I tried to PM you but apparently you are new. I have a set of power windows (still in the doors) out of a 57 Olds 98. I have already sold them to a guy so if you call me at 574 289 1335 I will give you his name and contact info. He bought them to sell.

Gary

Indiana

Hi Guys!

Had a great Buick talk with Gary yesterday, it showed up to be power windows for a 1957 Buick Century model 63 (Four door hardtop Riviera) that he informed about. So for those who need some..... contact Gary (see phonenumber above)

Still in the market for;

- Complete A/C with everything

- Complete setup power windows front and rear

Need everything as complete as possible with switches, harness etc. If you just have parts of what I need, please contact anyway.

Jorn

Hi Guys!

Got a complete A/C today from a Model 63 parts car. Still need the power windows for my Model 66R (Two Door Hard Top Riviera)

Thanks

Jorn (Topper 1961)

1957 Buick Century Model 63 Four Door Hard Top Riviera &

1957 Buick Century Model 66R Two Door Hard Top Riviera

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Guys!

I got some offers on 1956 Compressor`s, but according to Hollander Interchange Catalog it will not fit. Some claimes it does. Anybody who can answer? As i understood the A/C compressor in 1957 was the same for all GM models (the only year).

Thanks

Jorn (Topper 1961)

1957 Buick Century Model 63 Four Door Hard Top Riviera &

1957 Buick Century Model 66R Two Door Hard Top Riviera

Edited by Topper1961
Adding more text (see edit history)