Old Buick and other GM stuff

Guest cbob05

Hi, I'm new to this site. We are downsizing, and I have some old stuff to get rid of. Buick at its Battle stations booklet from 1944, showing war products built at Buick, in the back, the Buick employee's fighting the war are listed. My grandfather was the foreman in charge of the Hellcat tank assembly, and my dad was on a B17 in England. He later became Buick's Parts and Accesory's General Manager. I also have alot of small stuff, like Buick cufflinks and cuff links from Olds and AC sparkplug. And I thought maybe someone looking for old stuff might be interested.

Guest 40 Buick 51c

Welcome! Are you trying to sell them as a lot or by the piece? Got any pics and what are you asking? Sounds like some interesting stuff, my dad was on a B-24.

Thanks

Darryll

I need to take pics and go from there, probably sell by the piece. My Dad ended his GM career as the head of GM parts and service over Sea's. He was one of several people that created MR. Goodwrench during his career. interesting family history w/ GM back to 1916. As a boy, I delivered newspapers to Harlow Curtis, who was GM president.

Yes please do. My suggestion would be to make a list with major heading categories then list by year, make, part number is applicable.

I would be interested in receiving your list so count me in !

Oh as for WWII .... my dad was one of the original Merrill's Marauder's and always had Buicks growing up from the earliest time back that I can remember.

Edited by buick man (see edit history)