Jump to content

cheapo 70-72 hubcap (wanted)


Recommended Posts

Thanks guys! there the dog dish style hubcap,<BR>they have black squares circling the inner hub w/ tri-shield in black in the center.i have no way of sending a photo,sorry ! ! but they were standard on the special & skylark from 70-72 as far as i know. thanks Gary

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Fred go to www. buickgsca.com, then to the gsca lounge section, bamboo & poverty thats the caps i am looking for. Oh first go to bulletin board then the lounge section.<BR> Gary

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...