ghostymosty

Guest MB91560

Guest MB91560

ghostymosty, has a TC Owner's Date, and VIN and built date record. This record is on the ChryslerTCbyMaserati/database. I just added my two TC. OK on the 90 V6, can some one tell me about a AFT+4 leak that is coming down on the left side by the trans pan . The pan is not leaking. I see a drop of fluided about evey 20 sec. The man I got this car from put a used trans in it and the radiator water / coolant leaked in to the trans fluid and the revers when out . He put a new radiator in this TC . But he did not use AFT+4 in this trans. when I got the car the trans fluid looked like a milk shake. I R/R the trans filler and AFT+4 . I have put about 50 miles on the car and the trans is working good but leaks. :confused:

Edited by MB91560 (see edit history)

Guest pizzaman7880

Without seeing it, my guess it the differential is leaking where the axle goes into the differential. I have the same leak. I got an estimate to have it fixed at $400.00. It is going to wait a while.

Guest MB91560

Thanks Don , OK it is a good practice to put your car on a lift before you say help . The leak was at the clamp, on coolant hose to the trans . Man am I lucky !!