Ah! What a Nice Day!

Guest Kingsley

Guest Kingsley

Happy Thanksiving to all you foks! For those so inclined, put your hands together, pull them to your chest, look upward and give thanks for all of your blessings! Although Reattas are but a very, very minute part of our blessings they do have their niche in the lineup!

Enjoy yourself today!

Kingsley

My wife is working for two months in New Braunfels TX and I came down here for a few days to visit her. Yesterday we went to a local hotel for Thanksgiving dinner and it was just so-so. When we got back to her rented house I noticed the Hispanic family across the street having dinner in their garage. About 20 minutes later there was a knocking on the door and there was the neighbor with two plates of Thanksgiving dinner for us. We ate it today and it was far better than the hotel dinner especially because it was given by the kindness of the family.

I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving and wish the best to all in the upcoming Christmas season.

Jim

Guest Kingsley

Some folks just like to express appreciation for the good things over and beyond just being alive; however, cannot disagree with your statement.

Steve - hope you and your wife are having a nice Thanksgiving Holiday in Laverne.