Direction

J Chase

I have a 64 Riv. I have been waiting on a friend who has a body shop to work on it.Well he has been to busy with deer hits and as soon as the first snow storm hits he will have enough work for awhile. I got the car running 3 years ago and ready to move on with it. It needs under the seat floor pans and some work in the trunk, also other minor body work. It also needs front alignment and the air conditioner fixed and a good paint job. I live in north central IL and am looking for someone (knowledgeable and experienced) to work on my car.:)

I have been reading this site almost every morning for 3 years, after I joined ROA, it has a wealth of info. Learned most by just reading the threads and answers!!:D

I am not a body man or welder I know some of this is past my abilities.

Would like to find somone not to far from me.

Thanks in advance for any help!!

Jim

The heating and air condition systems in these cars are very closely related and to work on one requires almost complete disassembly of the other. My opinion, make sure the HVAC system is in working order before paint. Last thing you need is an AC tech leaning over a freshly painted fender with a metal belt buckle. Good news is the A/C now works. Bad news is the front fenders need repainted. I approached my 63 this way for just the reasons above.