Sign in to follow this  
owls head transportation

Barn Fresh 1915 Ford Model T Touring

Barn Fresh 1915 Ford Model T Touring Car. Just out of long term storage, new spark plugs, fresh gas, and running on battery and magneto within hours of arrival!

Engine is serial numbered as 1915. Interior is in need of restoration, but this is a 1915 "Last of the Brass" early Model T. Notice early features like the finger jointed steering wheel. Enjoy it in all of its Barn Fresh glory or start your restoration off with a early Model T.

$7000 obo.

Proceeds from the sale of this car benefit the non-profit Owls Head Transportation Museum. This car was donated to allow the museum to further its educational programs and free admission to everyone under 18.

Additional photos can found on the Barn Fresh section of the museum's website at www.ohtm.org/gallery/album683

<A< a>. Please contact Steve Hatch at sh@ohtm.org or 207-594-4418.

post-69029-143138360579_thumb.jpg

post-69029-143138360581_thumb.jpg

whats with the sidelamps up on the windshield, instead of their usual cowl mount location?

A friend of mine bought this car and is in the process of getting it ready to use. He is quite pleased with it.

A friend of mine bought this car and is in the process of getting it ready to use. He is quite pleased with it.

If you don't mind me asking, since the price was $7,000 OBO, what was he able to get the car for?