Replacement Floor Mats

Guest Keith_Milford

Guest Keith_Milford

A couple of years ago when I first bought my Reatta, I found a vendor/website that made replacement floor mats that were custom made for the car, and allowed you to order the Reatta embroidery, in the correct font, that could be placed either horizontally or vertically on the mat. I ordered mine vertically along the outside edge, so that when you open the door and look in, you can read the Reatta from the side. It looks great. Now I'm looking for another set, and I cannot find the website. I'm sure I saved the link on one of my computers, but I can't find it. Can anyone help me out?

• 4 months later...

Yeah that would be it. I've been considering buying mats from them for years.. I did already buy my car cover from them, fits perfectly, and has custom Reatta logos embroidered on it.

Anyway, I'd love if people could share/post picture of their custom floor mats, I am having a tough time choosing logo choice and placement. I'd really like to see how it looks in their car.

Fox,

oddly, I haven't taken pictures of mine but have the mats with the "circle r" logo embroidered, and I will tell you they look excellent. You can also enlarge the logos from the "standard" size (about the diameter of the 89-91 hood emblem) if you so choose. Mine are about 4" round, centered L to R, and pulled back a bit from center front to back which prevents soilage of the embroidery when the heel of my right foot sits near the center of the mat.

I'll see if I can get a picture here in the next couple of days to post. At any rate, I highly recommend Car Motorsports. For anyone not aware, they also have an excellent reproduction hood emblem (89-91 size only) that is 99% indistinguishable from the factory original. I have one on my car and have been quite pleased with it.

KDirk

... I did already buy my car cover from them, fits perfectly, and has custom Reatta logos embroidered on it...

If you have time, one of these days I wouldn't mind checking out your car cover. I was thinking about ordering one from them, but they don't 'cut' it special for convertibles. It would be interesting to see just how far off the fit is.

Though even if it isn't a perfect fit, I am certain it would be better than the current one - a left-over from my long-gone '78 Regal.

That would be fantastic, a big help, would love to see them.

Fox,

oddly, I haven't taken pictures of mine but have the mats with the "circle r" logo embroidered, and I will tell you they look excellent. You can also enlarge the logos from the "standard" size (about the diameter of the 89-91 hood emblem) if you so choose. Mine are about 4" round, centered L to R, and pulled back a bit from center front to back which prevents soilage of the embroidery when the heel of my right foot sits near the center of the mat.

I'll see if I can get a picture here in the next couple of days to post. At any rate, I highly recommend Car Motorsports. For anyone not aware, they also have an excellent reproduction hood emblem (89-91 size only) that is 99% indistinguishable from the factory original. I have one on my car and have been quite pleased with it.

KDirk

Sure, I am in Mountain View. I made a mistake with mine a couple years ago.. I tried washing it in a machine that was too small, and the detergent pocketed in some spots which managed to remove sections of the outer silver anti-UV coating.. quite a shame.. But you can in the least test the fit. PM me for a time.

If you have time, one of these days I wouldn't mind checking out your car cover. I was thinking about ordering one from them, but they don't 'cut' it special for convertibles. It would be interesting to see just how far off the fit is.

Though even if it isn't a perfect fit, I am certain it would be better than the current one - a left-over from my long-gone '78 Regal.

Just a reminder....... I sell Covercraft brand covers and we have a coupe pattern and a seperate convertible pattern. You can go to Covercraft Vehicle Protection Products and learn more about the 14 different materials and in some materials we have up to 7 colors.

Prices start around $150 and go up to over $300 for Weathershield.

We do not offer a logo.....at one time they were available but Covercraft chose to drop them because car manufactures wanted money for using the logo and the fees were wildly different between manufactures making it difficult to price just the cost of adding a logo.

We also sell the Reatta cockpit cover.......this covers the windshield and seats with the top down. It is available in several materials prices start at $55 for Multibond and go up to $150 for Sunbrella.

I pay the shipping and there is no sales tax unless you are in Texas.