Car Collector Chronicles - THE FORUM

D Yaros

Users here may be aware of my monthly, online, ad free newsletter, Car Collector Chronicles. It is now in its 3rd year of publication, and found online at <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->http://www.scribd.com/people/view/7936333-dave

As a third birthday present, it has received a companion forum; Car Collector Chronicles - THE FORUM. It is a place to gather and discuss all matter of things collector car related. Car Collector Chronicles - THE FORUM is found online at http://ccc.activeboard.com.

I invite all to come on by and check it out. We are in our infancy at present, and hope to mature into a valuable internet resource.

Before anyone contacts the AACA, I'd like to let everyone know that I asked Dave to repost his Web Site post here. He is a WebMaster, after all.

Also, some may think it's inappropriate to have other car websites posted on our forums, but we are a car forum and we all need to stick together to promote our collective interests.

Dave has posted a link on his web site to ours, and we appreciate that.

Good luck with your site, Dave!

Wayne