60 Cad from Frankfort Il to Northern Ca.

Need to get it out here... Looks like there is a car that needs to go from Washington back that way. Also I see on the forum some parts that need to come this way.. maybe all of us need to get togather and see what the numbers are and get it going..

Mine is not running and is full of loose parts.

Need to get it out here... Looks like there is a car that needs to go from Washington back that way. Also I see on the forum some parts that need to come this way.. maybe all of us need to get togather and see what the numbers are and get it going..

Mine is not running and is full of loose parts.

Call my friend, Tom and ask him. He is at (541)621-9013. I referred the guy with the '29 Chrysler to him. Maybe the three of you can work something out. John

The 60 cad is in my driveway. I had a transport guy I use out here post it on his board. Got two guys right away that could get it here.

Same with a Lincoln I had sitting in Dallas. it was on the truck 3 days after he posted the car on the board.

Both cars were transported by insured carriers.

The 60 cad is in my driveway. I had a transport guy I use out here post it on his board. Got two guys right away that could get it here.

Same with a Lincoln I had sitting in Dallas. it was on the truck 3 days after he posted the car on the board.

Both cars were transported by insured carriers.

Sorry if my friend Tom flaked.

No problem. Randy at Little Mountain Transport posted both cars I needed to get home on the dispatch board and they are both here now. Randy does stuff from the rockies west. He had he cars brought out closer to home then picked them up and brought them the rest of the way.