Parting 1957 Buick Century 4dr Hardtop

Guest JL59

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks Gary!

Then I understand why I probably havent got my parts. I had very good communication with Jeff on E-mail, so I did not know that he was of earning some $.

I am still looking for a fan shroud for an original factory AC car

Jorn

1957 Buick Model 63 & 66R

Hi Gary!

Tried to email you, got this in return; Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

gggholson@comcast.com

Technical details of permanent failure:

Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 Mailbox unavailable or access denied - <gggholson@comcast.com> (state 14).

I will try again later!

Jorn

1957 Buick Model 63 & 66R

Guest Rob McDonald

HEY GUYS, while we're all waiting for Jeff to pick up, does anyone have upper and lower front suspension bump stops, one side only, for a '57 Buick? All series are the same and there's no difference left and right. They don't have to be pretty, just serviceable. Please PM me if you've got a pair to sell.

(For you Junior Members, to "PM" someone is to send them a Private Message through the Forum. To do that, click or double-click on the user name above their avatar - that's the picture they've loaded, which shows up to the left of their messages. A pop-up appears, so pick "Send a private message to __", then follow the instructions. Note that there are some settings to make. You should probably set it to save a copy, include your signature, and parse links. This means that an internet address is automatically formatted so that the reader can just click on it to launch the website or open a new email message. There are some other options to consider but this should get you started. Now, go look for my bump stops.)

Rob, you are the master of technology. Sorry, I don't have the bump stops. Might check with g-g-g0 Gary..he is parting out a Century. Good guy! Hope things are going well!

• 4 months later...
Guest Rob McDonald

JORN, I've dealt with Gary recently and, in fact, bought from him the suspension bump stops that I was looking for (they haven't put themselves in the car yet).

The email address that you've tried is not quite right. I'll send you a private message with right one.

Guest Rob McDonald

I wasn't paying enough attention to the posting dates here. Jorn's been in touch with Gary since losing track of him in May. I don't know anything about Jeff (JL59).