Need y'alls help in identifying these moldings with an emblem

Guest trnu1971

Guest trnu1971

We thought these were to a Fury for sure but can't find any years in the 60's that they go to. They are a similar piece that goes on a valiant in the early 60's, but not exact. The part numbers are 2482764 & 2482765. Thanks in advance!

post-58771-143138343159_thumb.jpg

post-58771-143138343162_thumb.jpg

Guest trnu1971

Thanks keiser31, and that is what we thought as well, however I believe the piece for a 61 Valiant 200 are separate pieces from the emblem. This is all one piece. Also, the emblem part on the Valiant 200 (the top and bottom) are angled in towards the car, these 2 pieces are flat straight across. I have googled the 61 Valiant 200 and checked out several different models and they are all the same, which is different from the ones we have including the emblem itself. I appreciate you input though and thank you for your help on our other post identifying the dodge tail light....MUCH appreciated!

• 2 months later...
That leaves 1960 or 1962. it is not 63 or newer.

If it's a fender trim piece it's none of those. It certainly looks like the 1961 unit. I tried googling Australian Valiants (U.S. 1961-style bodies would be their "R-Series"), but to now avail. Their trim looks just like the USA trim from the photos I can find.

It might be a South American car's trim piece, or possibly a cheap, aftermarket knock-off for the body shop trade (but I doubt it). If it's another year perhaps it's an interior trim bit. How long is it?

Edited by Dave@Moon
added "How long is it?" (see edit history)