1958 Chevrolet Belair, 348, Auto

Guest guthriesmith

Guest guthriesmith

This is a pretty clean 58 Belair. I did recently put it in primer and put the scallops on it, but didn't do any bodywork other than fixing a ding on the driver's side headlight eyebrow. The car does have rust in the trunk pan and front floorpans, but the rear floorpans are solid. It has a 348 and Turbo 350 transmission. It was originally a Turboglide car. It also has power steering and under-dash a/c. The car hasn't run since the mid-80's and will need some work to get it back on the road. It has a good set of 7.10 x 15 BFG wide whites mounted on factory 53 Chevy steel wheels. It has all of the trim on it and it is all in pretty nice condition and has all new clips. The windshield is cracked and one wing window is cracked. The rest of the glass in the car is nice. The seats are in the car but will need recovered. The door pads are off the car and in the trunk. Also, the power steering pump, a/c compressor, radiator, condenser, driveshaft, and other misc. parts are off the car and in the trunk. This would make a real cool driver with a minimal amount of work. The motor turns over, but I haven't tried to start it. Asking $4200 OBO. The car is located in Guthrie, OK. If you have any questions, give me a call at 580-370-5852 or send me an email at guthriesmith@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Jeff Smith

post-71075-143138336775_thumb.jpg

post-71075-143138336781_thumb.jpg

post-71075-143138336786_thumb.jpg

post-71075-143138336791_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...