lots of stuff for sale!!

1963 Buick Riviera parts car, most of is there,454 engine.Buick white bucket front seats,very nice. Many miss.60's Buick parts,wheels,body pieces. A box full of,I think are,1930,s Buick large round glass bullet shaped fender lights,much more stuff. Would like to sell all as one lot.

Many 1940's Desoto miss. parts,emblems,chrome stuff,steering wheels,steering wheel cigarette boxes,etc.A gold mine of stuff.Would like to sell all as one lot.

Shop stuff,Floor drill press.nice old south bend lathe on stand,paint guns,body tools,files, hammers,old valve grind machine,floor jacks, tools, large wall bins packed with nuts bolts,miss.other stuff.Would like to sell all as one lot.

Lots of small stuff for 30's,40,s cars.Points,condensers,generator brushes,miss. Would like to sell all as one lot.

Lots of miss.owners manuals,shop manuals,etc. Miss. advertiseing literature.

Hard cover binders of complete years of Auburn,Cord,Dusenberg newsletters. Lots of loose newsletters,Other miss.newsletters.A near mint,except for one small mark on outside back cover,1963 Buick Riviera owners manual,complete with every page. Will sell by the piece.

This is stuff from the estate of Ollie Ehresman who a lot of aaca members I am sure knew.

Best regards,Grandpa Marc

Hi Tom,enjoyed meeting you today.Trust you found the trip up worthwhile.I forgot to mention that I have some 42 desoto dealer ad literature, factory shop manual,paint chip chart, 42 dealer parts list manual.Maybe some other miss.books.Best regards,Marc

Archived