Cars wanted next spring:71-72 Grand Safari/70 Kingswood Estate/71-72 Grand Ville

Guest Shaffer

Guest Shaffer

Next spring I will be looking to buy one of the following:<P>1971-1972 Pontiac Grand Safari 9-passenger wagon<BR>1970 Chevrolet Kingswood Estate 9-passenger wagon<BR>1973 Chevrolet Caprice Estate 9-passenger wagon<BR>1971-1972 Pontiac Grand Ville 4-door hardtop sedan<BR>1971-1972 Pontiac Catalina/Bonneville 4-door sedan<BR>or maybe a 1971-1972 Cadillac Sedan DeVille 4-door hardtop sedan<P>The wagons must have woodgrain and have factory a/c, which 99% do have. <P>I will be wanting to buy one of these next spring, as I plan to have a garage. I am selling my 72 Electra only because now, I have no where to store it now. I am posting early, in case someone has one of these cars they do not want to sell now, but maybe plan to in the future. Any help locating any of these cars greatly appreciated. <P>Thanks, Tony<P>72 Buick Electra 4dr hdtp<BR>89 Pontiac Safari wagon<BR>91 Honda Accord 4dr sedan (maybe)<p>[ 09-04-2001: Message edited by: Shaffer ]