Jump to content

Help Needed To I.D. NOS Ford Item Please

Recommended Posts

I would say it is a air dam that bolts on to radiator support and goes from top of radiator up to hood (when closed) to make the air go through the radiator to cool it instead of over the top. From photos I guess a 49-50-51 Mercury.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...