Thank You

Guest Double M

Guest Double M

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone at this forum. I came here in kind of a panic about buying this Reatta. I have had many cars, this is my 4th Buick, but this is the newest used car I have ever had. Your responces have been beyond helpfull, everyone has been very nice and this forum has become justas valuable a resource as the local auto parts store or my mechanic. If it wasnt for the info I have learned at this site, I surely would be spending more money (and I dont have any anyways) and be alot more stressed out.

I am a veteran of many forums and even run them as part of my job. I really dont like them and find them to sometimes be too cliquey and just soap boxes for assholes to go from zero to hero on. Thankfully this forum is nothing like that and has in a short time put itself at the top of my favorites list.

I have been a car guy all my life and come from a family of street racers. A few years ago I switched over to riding, collecting and restoring Scooters and forming the The Hornets Long Island Scooter Club but now after 14 years of doing that I find myself with a project car once again in my driveway. This time around I have this forum in my tool box and for that I say...

Thank You very much, everyone.

Guest Double M

26145_377111077315_755087315_4914503_2869112_n.jpg

2003 Genuine Stella 150cc, 4 Speed, 2 Stroke and more fun than a barrel full of monkeys!

She'll do 60 Top Speed and can cruise all day at 50MPH. I have over 14,000 miles on her.