Small glass 1 amp fuses..where to get them?

1957buickjim

I am looking for a place to buy some mini / tiny BUSS glass 1 amp fuses for my 1957 Buick. It seems the local parts store doesn't stock that size anymore and I need on for the dang clock in my car? Any suggestions? Tried Radio Shack as well, no luck. The fuse is about 3/8" long. Thanks.

Guest Silverghost

Radio Shack does not stock very much in small parts anymore ! They used to have racks & racks of parts.

Now they seem to want to sell cellphones and TV subscriptions !

They do however have an online order service that has lots of small fuse sizes.

Check out radioshack.com .

I'd bet they have the fuse you are seeking... Only problem I see here is the Shipping will cost more than the pack of small 1 A fuses !

Any good electronic or radio supply store or TV & radio repair shop should have what you need !

NAPA auto parts stores should have them ; or at least be able to order them in for you.

Usually within 24 hours !

Good Luck !

I am looking for a place to buy some mini / tiny BUSS glass 1 amp fuses for my 1957 Buick. It seems the local parts store doesn't stock that size anymore and I need on for the dang clock in my car? Any suggestions? Tried Radio Shack as well, no luck. The fuse is about 3/8" long. Thanks.

I have had some luck in the past getting these at the marina. Many of the pontoon boats still use the glass fuses.

Good luck

My NAPA store has them. If you're going to a big box store good luck with that........Bob