Replacement Headlight Lens for 1934 Hudson

Guest rogatywka

Guest rogatywka

I've just broken a Tribeam headlight lens (outside diameter 9 1/4") changing a bulb on my 34 Hudson 8 and a replacement Tribeam is so expensive :(.

Please could someone tell me what other mid-1930's cars or trucks used 9 1/4" or 9 5/16" convex lenses so that I can try to find a less expensive replacement pair ?

I'm not worried about whether they're Hudson OEM or not.

Guest rogatywka

Hi,

I broke the Right one.

However, I don't mind replacing it with a Left Tribeam or a pair of other lenses of the same dimensions.

Guest rogatywka
Well, they still might know.

I have been looking for exactly the same thing, unsuccessfully I might add. They fit Auburn six cylinder as well.

Headlight Headquarters has got 9 1/4" Tribeam and Stabilite lenses but they're very pricey.

hello try ed mueller in san bernardino calif,he specialized in 34 35 hudsons for a long time,he should have your lenses or know where to get them,his number is 909 384 8119,again hes in san bernardino calif,nice guy very knowledgeable on 34 an 35 hudsons, dave

Guest rogatywka
hello try ed mueller in san bernardino calif,he specialized in 34 35 hudsons for a long time,he should have your lenses or know where to get them,his number is 909 384 8119,again hes in san bernardino calif,nice guy very knowledgeable on 34 an 35 hudsons, dave

I'm a member of the Hudson Essex Terraplane Club but I've never heard of this fellow.

Thank you for the tip, I'll give him a try. Please do you know his email address ?