Decent 1967 Riviera on ebay

Guest lemmy-67

Guest lemmy-67

Has door guards, looks like a re-paint, but otherwise all original California car...Wildcat 430 has all pieces intact.

Buick : Riviera: eBay Motors (item 150505037449 end time Oct-17-10 09:39:32 PDT)

Looks like the heater core is bypassed: somebody plugged the hoses with spark plugs (!!). May be a good project car for somebody, hope that paint job is not covering too much bondo. It's up here in the East Bay.

:)

Edited by lemmy-67 (see edit history)

I'd say his starting bid is top dollar. With no history on the car or specific detail on condition in the ad, someone would be going out on a limb to pay that without seeing it. The trim and bumpers look really straight. Thats probably the best thing it has going for it. Not a chance it has 32k. Looks like it may have been a plum car originally.

Guest lemmy-67
I'd say his starting bid is top dollar. With no history on the car or specific detail on condition in the ad, someone would be going out on a limb to pay that without seeing it. The trim and bumpers look really straight. Thats probably the best thing it has going for it. Not a chance it has 32k. Looks like it may have been a plum car originally.

I agree the starting bid is high and the odometer is likely flipped...I got my 67 with 109k on it, and it was a one-owner. If somebody were to sink a few years and the appropriate $$ into restoring it, it would likely turn out sweet. I've seen a lot of these with all kinds of parts missing from the engine & whatnot: this one seems to have everything in place and original. Even with 132k, that original engine will pull for years to come with a new set of bearings.