Jump to content

Recommended Posts

hello? i am new to this site, but i am looking for some helpo on identifying some carburetors (carter, stromberg, chandler-groves, zenith, holley, johnson, Schebler). i have ALOT of very old ORIGINAL carburetors. I have an idea of what they go on but i am sure they fit other models. this place looked like one that could help or maybe have someone interested. i have plymouth, pontiac, desoto, nash, packard, oldsmobile, buick form 30's to 50's

can anyone help?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Photos and throat diameters would help identification; otherwise it is impossible to even guess. Model numbers would help, , but often there are visible differences between the same model that were used on different makes. For instance, the choke valve body of a Stromberg O3 from a Lincoln V8 is different from Pierce Arrow model 80, Chrysler, Roamer-Duesenberg, or Stutz T-head. And so it goes. If you can do this a lot of people can help.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...