Spam notice

R Walling

Other forums I post on that use the same software do not allow new members to posts links or have a signature until xxx posts and/or xxx months after registration That would stop some of these spammers

Edited by 1939_buick (see edit history)

Other forums I post on that use the same software do not allow new members to posts links or have a signature until xxx posts and/or xxx months after registration That would stop some of these spammers

And there are some that require you to answer an old car question or even a marque specific old car question before the registration completes and you can post anything. That stops nearly all the spammers.

Roger,

In case you are not aware of it, if you look at the bottom of the shaded area on the left side of the screen under the spammer's user name, you will see a small red flag icon. Click on that flag to report the spammer and the moderators will get rid of the shortly.

.... ...small red flag icon. Click on that flag to report the spammer and the moderators will get rid of the shortly.
I do that frequently, in part because I am in a time zone not that different from Asia where many of these spammers are. Not hard to tell English is not there first language