sell '32 DL rear bumper

yirgaman

I am selling this rear bumper from my DL6, it goes with the rear mounted spare. the bumper is not perfect - but it's pretty good. I really don't want to ship it and I'll be at hershey in the green field, spot numbers GBJ 38-39. I'm asking $350 for it and it includes the bumper brackets. cell phone number is 740 361-1838. I hope the picture attaches........

Larry Yirga

Well, I've tried many times to attach a picture to my message, but each time I get a

file transfer error. it's the split bumper (fender guard style ) like all the other DL's with a rear spare. I appologize for my lack of computer skills here, but the card reader konked out, and trying all the other options gets me to the transfer error.

Larry

Well, I've tried many times to attach a picture to my message, but each time I get a

file transfer error. it's the split bumper (fender guard style ) like all the other DL's with a rear spare. I appologize for my lack of computer skills here, but the card reader konked out, and trying all the other options gets me to the transfer error.

Larry

Send the photos to me and I will post them. Do they look like these?? John

keiser31@charter.net

post-37352-143138317283_thumb.jpg

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)