Anybody going to Hershey?

Guest Mike in England

Guest Mike in England

I just canno get there from UK this year but is anyone going who would like to look out for a good Marvel carb and riser for my 27 Standard 6. If so I would be pleased to hear from you and agree a decent shopping budget.

Mike

Guest Mike in England

Thanks Stuart, that sounds very interesting. I will call Colin and see what Hershey might bring and then get back in touch. Once again thanks for the message.

best regards

Mike

Guest Mike in England

Sorry I don't. I believe that 26 27 and 28 were the same t3 carb and I guess the riser would be the same for each year. More than that I am in the dark!

Mike

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mike in England
Let me know if you don't do any good, I have a good Marvel carb which I think is 1928 and should be the same. May also have a riser but would have to check.

Hello again. Hershey didnt produce any suitable parts so I am very interested in your Marvel carb and riser if you have one. My son is in Aus for 3 weeks at the moment so transport by him may be a possibility. If you email me your number I will call you (at a sensible hour!) if that is OK with you or you can always email me direct if you wish at mike@michaelralph.co.uk

Mike

Hello again. Hershey didnt produce any suitable parts so I am very interested in your Marvel carb and riser if you have one. My son is in Aus for 3 weeks at the moment so transport by him may be a possibility. If you email me your number I will call you (at a sensible hour!) if that is OK with you or you can always email me direct if you wish at mike@michaelralph.co.uk

Mike

Mike,

Have sent an email with contact details. I'm on the West Coast, where is your son going to be?