HAPPY NEW YEAR .........EVERYBODY

Guest trevor ward

Guest trevor ward

like the subject says.......hope everybody on the forum and their families have a great new year.... thanks for all the past help, and here's to a less troubled 2002 grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0 <P><BR> '64 le sabre resto....gettin' there!!!

Happy New Year to you, too, Wardy.<P>'64 Le Sabre's have nice styling. Good choice and good luck.<P>Regards,<P>Peter J. wink.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0<p>[ 12-31-2001: Message edited by: Peter J Heizmann ]

Ready to leave work for a First Night bash in Leesburg, VA - lots of kids activities. smile.gif" border="0<P>Hope that 2002 is a great year for the hobby. Happy New Year to all DFers! grin.gif" border="0

Happy New Years everyone. My holiday season has had a dampner put on it this year. My girlfiends 97 year old grandmother became bed-ridden about a week before Christmas. She passed away early Sat. the 29th. The funeral was yesterday. You could not have met a nicer, sweeter lady than her. She will be greatly missed by her 70+ childern, grandchildern, great grandchildern and 3 great-great grandchildern. <P>As my girlfriend (one of the grandchildern) and I were talking. Look at all the things she has seen in her life time. Born in 1904, she as seen things like the car, airplanes, modern applinaces, electricity in houses, world wars & conflicts, the World Trade Centers Sept. 11, etc. be deleoped or happen.

Happy New Year to all the DFers from Howard & Judy Scotland. smile.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0<P>Sal, how did you mean that antique shopping remark? Shopping for antiques or antiques like some of us shopping? rolleyes.gif" border="0rolleyes.gif" border="0 ~ hvs

Yes, for sure: A Happy New Year to all! smile.gif" border="0<BR>Thought this might be a good time to get a bit more active with this machine. I've been following the various forums off-n-on for the past few months, but haven't had much time to spend on it. Have enjoyed reading many of the posts from friends such as Ccar, HVS, Novaman, etc. Hope you all keep up the good work in '02. Also, hope to see many of you in Philly.<P>On a personal note: Novaman, sorry to hear about your girlfriend's grandmother. Please extend our sympathy, and please remenber us to your parents. It was great to visit with you and them this past summer, in Henrietta.

Guest SalG (Sal Grenci)

Howard, Shopping for antiques by young and old alike. Leesburg, for those who do not know is east of Dulles Airport in northern Va. outside of D.C. tongue.gif" border="0