For sale - Very Rare - Original Maserati TC Launch Kit and New Service Manual

Guest TurboOmni08

Guest TurboOmni08

I have for sale an original 1988 Chrysler Maserati TC dealership service launch kit. The kit includes 4 books, two letters, two VHS tapes, and a handsome case to put it all in. This kit was never used and all the books are in "like new" condition. As is the service manual which has never had grease on it. I have not played the VHS tapes to see if they will play, I do not want to risk damage. I would like to sell the kit and the service manual together. I'm not sure what something like this would be worth so I am going to say that I am open to any suggestion of a value by a perspective buyer. I know the service manuals are availible and usually around $50. The main point of interest, the launch kit, I have no reference. Item is located in VA and I will ship it UPS insured to the final buyer should I find one. It is a neat piece of FWD Mopar history that deserves a good home with a true enthusiast of the car. I'm not sure if I get PM alerts on this forum so feel free to email me at varam50 - AT- gmail - DOT - com

Case and service manual

DSC04250.jpg

The bottom of the case reads...

DSC04251.jpg

Road ready guide X2

DSC04252.jpg

Service guide book X2

DSC04253.jpg

Letters

DSC04254.jpg

VHS tapes

DSC04255.jpg

Guest GREMLIN JOHN

looks kinda neat, I've got 2 '89's.[one good one, I hope, and one for parts] You'll prbl'y see me bidding on it. Thanks, John.:)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest GREMLIN JOHN

just as a follow up, got the whole kit in excel' cond [like new]. the only problem was that the tape audio was in "Italian":eek:...just kidding. Watching the tape and hearing how the owner of a new TC was to be treated was very funny. Talk about "sterio-typing".."this customer is to be treated differently from the normal Chryler,Dodge,Plymouth customer/owner" Ah the simple life back in'88.:P

• 3 years later...