How much is this car worth?

Guest Spinks

Just kinda wanted to come on and ask how much I could get for a car.

It's a 67 Bonneville with a 400 big block, 68k original miles, needs paint, missing headliner, runs absolutely fine, everything interior is clean, clean title etc.

If I tried to sell it as is how much could I expect to get from it?

1967 Pontiac Executive 2 Door Hardtop

NADA doen not list a Bonneville

Original MSRP: $3,227

Retail Average

Retail High

Retail

Base Price $4,775 $7,650 $11,950

Options

400/360 HP Ram Air V8 Engine 25% 25% 25%

TOTAL PRICE $5,969 $9,563 $14,938

I have noticed that the NADA prices are not being met by buyers lately

1967 Pontiac Executive 2 Door Hardtop

NADA doen not list a Bonneville

Original MSRP: $3,227

Retail Average

Retail High

Retail

Base Price $4,775 $7,650 $11,950

Options

400/360 HP Ram Air V8 Engine 25% 25% 25%

TOTAL PRICE $5,969 $9,563 $14,938

I have noticed that the NADA prices are not being met by buyers lately

Thanks and your def right. Prices haven't been being met around here for a long time. I'll try to get 4k out of it if I get it. Thanks!

Headliner and paint would cost about five grand IMO, your location will have a factor in what the car is worth to someone.

Well I can get paint for pretty cheap where I live. Like $400 if I sand it, they tape it. It won't be top notch but it will be new paint none the less. I won't even look for a headliner for it because it would take ages to find and if I wanted it fast I would have to pay a ton lol. Thanks for the advice though!

Well I can get paint for pretty cheap where I live. Like $400 if I sand it, they tape it. It won't be top notch but it will be new paint none the less. I won't even look for a headliner for it because it would take ages to find and if I wanted it fast I would have to pay a ton lol. Thanks for the advice though!

First on the paint, I agree with these guys that a cheapie paint job might attract someone but most people who know anything would prefer the car as is for the reasons they said.

Second on the headliner, a prominent Pontiac mail order parts house that deals in quality parts has headliners for $99 and matching sunvisors for another $99. www.amesperf.com But I would not suggest you spend time or money on that either, just pass the info along to the buyer. With these repairs needed you may or may not get your $4000 price, but at least the buyer knows what he is getting and HE can decide where to spend the resources from there.