F/S: 1905 Cadillac Midgley wheels,tires.30 x 3.Set of 4. Hershey Delivery.

George Albright

Dear Friends. I have had this set of 4 super rare Midgley wood wheels and rims,off of a 1905 Cadillac for around a decade. Sorry no hubs. These are impossible to find,especially in super nice usable condition like these.They are for sale with my 1904 Brennan project,but have decided to also offer them separately as well. They are correct for any 1900-05 car,and the 30 x 3 wheels and taller tires give a vehicle a much larger presence over a car with 28 x 3 wheels. Your hubs need to fit spokes that are 1 1/4 inches wide,and the hub facings that bolt to the front and back of the wood wheels need to be around 6 1/2 to 6 3/4 inches across. As I remember I bought these wheels from HCCA President Don Poffenroth.He toured them on his 1905 Cadillac,and said there are only 300 miles on the set of tires.Always been aired up,and in dry storage. He replaced these with rims to run single tube gray tires he had specially made for his car. Several early Cadillac people have recently informed me these wheels/rims are worth $1,000 each. The price for all 4 wheels and tires is $3,800 firm. Sorry no trades. Will deliver to Hershey for free. George Albright,Ocala,Fla. email; gnalbright@gmail.com cell 352 843 1624

post-62459-14313830775_thumb.jpg

post-62459-143138307752_thumb.jpg