Rt Mirror needed 66 Riviera

Guest madisonight

Guest madisonight

Trying to find a Rt side mirror for my Riviera, I know this was a option back then so it will probably will be a little harder to find, I'm not sure but I thing a skylark in the same year may be the same, If anyone knows where one is or have one for sale or know of any other vehicle that would interchange I would appreciate it. Thanks.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

I really need one, my garage is set up to where I have to back in and it’s a tight space.

<o:p> </o:p>

Guest madisonight

Thanks for that info,saved me a lot of time searching to find a mirror that matches, I wonder how funy it would look though with 2 different style mirrors, Think I would get deducted points for it. That is if I could ever get the car done.

Guest lemmy-67

I just put one of those CARS mirrors on the passenger door of my '67.

I'd tried one of the replacement Oldsmobile mirrors over there first, since I thought they'd be more sturdy, but it was slightly out of position and made viewing difficult from the driver's seat. I took it off and put the Buick mirror there, and the new mirror is better looking with improved visibility.