1988 Buick Reatta for sale

Guest satchmo

1988 Buick Reatta!! Strong motor and trans. RUNS GREAT!! I could not finish this project due to surgery and health issues. Car still needs a little work, does run great, but $300 would have this car complete.... $1100 O.B.O. (Will consider some trades.) contact me @ 425.681.3244.<!-- START CLTAGS -->

post-70065-143138303213_thumb.jpg

post-70065-143138303222_thumb.jpg

post-70065-143138303231_thumb.jpg

post-70065-143138303239_thumb.jpg

Marck I went back and looked at the article from the Reatta newsletter from March of 07 and it was a 1991 Claret/tan convertible

you can read the news letter article at reatta.org

Chuck

Ah, you're right. I read the article probably about 2 years ago... Don't know why I was thinking '90... :P

well stuff happens I am just hoping that the car still is in one piece. With that big earthquick down there. I have a friend that lives there and he had a lot of damage and is now staying in his car at night. His house is mostly ok but there are still lots of aftershocks and he is afraid to stay in the house at night. I have not heard about Cliff.

Chuck

its just the way the picture was taken so sorry, I dident notice that and I dont know if this is the right place for a quik sale, any tips on selling Reattas

its just the way the picture was taken so sorry, I dident notice that and I dont know if this is the right place for a quik sale, any tips on selling Reattas
It is not just the way the picture was taken!!

The gas filler door is on the wrong side, the exhaust pipe is on the wrong side and the trunk lock, that should be on the right rear, is not shown in that photo. The photo has been reversed with photo editing software. I don't know the reason why.

You may be correct in saying this is not the best place for making a quick sale...

This is my 1500th post and I will use it commenting on the '91 Convertible.

Cliff and Doreen Humphries were living in Orewa just north of Auckland on the north island. The earthquake was on the south island. Humphries moved a few years ago to the Gold Coast Australia. They took one or two of their cars with them to Surfers Paradise Austrailia and the Reatta was one of them. They left their '37 Buick coupe in the Auckland area.