Help! Nash-Healey Parts needed

Hybrid

Hi. I am new to the list. Is there any protocol for introducing new topics, or do you just jump in? Talk about great Christmas gifts, my wife gave me a 53 Pininfarina styled Nash-Healey Roadster. The problem is that it must have been somebody else's parts car at one time as it missing lots and lots of trim parts. Any help in pointing me to other owners or parts or a parts car would be appreciated. Thanks.

A great Christmas gift - your wife has the right stuff! If literature was not available with the car, you should check with the AACA Library and Research Center to make sure just what you are hunting for. Go to the home page of this web site and follow the trail to the library for details.

HELLO<BR>THIS WILL BE YOUR SECOND BEST XMAS GIFT. I AM A MEMBER OF THE NASH CAR CLUB AND RECOMMEND YOU GO TO OUR WEB SITE AT <A HREF="http://WWW.NASHCARCLUB.ORG." TARGET=_blank>WWW.NASHCARCLUB.ORG.</A> THIS WILL LEAD YOU TO ALL THE INFORMATION YOU WILL REQUIRE. PARTS ARE NOT AS EASY, BUT POSSIBLE THRU OUR ON LINE ADS. <P>RESPECTFULLY'<BR>AL RUCKEY-MICHIGAN

Thanks for the information guys. I am already a member of the Nash club and as Al suggests it really is an invaluable resource for restorers of this largely unappreciated marque. The problem I percieve is that the dealership structure at Nash was not like the big three, as dealers did not carry much parts stock even when new, accordingly there is little in the way of NOS parts that comes up these days. I don't know if this is the experiance with other orphan makes. Happy New Year and a better 2002 to all.