yellow or green field !!!

I was weondering if the yellow field will be a forever part of hershey`s fall meet or if the vendors in the yellow field will ever get moved back to thier spots in the great green field ?

Good questions.<P>It would be wonderful if someone from the Hershey Region who knows the answers to these all important questions would come on here and enlighten the rest of us uneducated peasants. wink.gif" border="0 <P>I'm going to wait patiently and see what happens. smile.gif" border="0 ~ hvs

Guest 57 pontiac

last fall I spoke to one of the Officials in the main tent and he seemed to know what he was talking about. When asked, he told me that he was about 80% sure that the Yellow field would be gone this upcoming year and that Green field would be back. he also said that the new spots next to what was the car corral would stay there ( the new part of the enlarged Chocolate field ). When we get the pre-reg forms we will know for sure. GOOD LUCK to any of those in last two years Yellow Field

Most yellow field vendors will be on blacktop this year. The chocolate field will be extended up to the stadium. The car corral is moving. The car show will be on the area around the new arena. The area around the arena (old green field) with all of the changes is not large enough for the yellow field vendors. The car corral will be north or south of the stadium depending on flea market needs. The blue and white fields will stay. I hope this answers some questions. Keep asking and I will try to answer. I want to thank HVS for the letter on the vendor selling spaces. <BR>I have laid out the area east of the chocolate field and it looks to me to have space for the yellow field vendors. At this time all plans are not final.<BR> Meet chairman 2002

Thanks for the input "T-Bird". Your title sounds offical, but your statement left some unanswered questions. What do you mean by "most"?<P>I received my Hershey preregistration card in today's mail. In the meet information folder under "Yellow Field Vendors" it stated "This is the year for you to move again. The plan was to move the Yellow Field back to the old Green Field area. It may not be on the Green Field due to the lack of space."<P>Can you expand on this statement some more? <P>Thanks, Chuck <BR> smile.gif" border="0

Are you sure we can trust him? I mean with a name like "T-bird" it sounds like he drives a Ford. Ooops, Peter, can we use dirty four letter F-words like that here? wink.gif" border="0wink.gif" border="0 <P>Just pickin'. It's nice to have someone with some know to answer our questions. And "T-bird" why don't you register since it sounds like you might become a regular here?

T-Bird is the 2002 Hershey Fall Meet Chairman. Would you blame him for not registering. We would probably drive him <B>NUTS</B> if we knew how to e-mail him direct with questions. His computer might not have the capacity to hold all of it and he likely would need 25 hour days to read it. rolleyes.gif" border="0<P>I imagine he will come on here when we need him. smile.gif" border="0 ~ hvs

CCAR Most means that a few from the yellow may be relocated to the blue field.Some have asked to move there. If the construction progresses as planned we may even move the blue field. I also put most in there in case space does not permit all yellow field vendors fitting on the blacktop.Thanks for the comeback.