NEW green field map

me and my parents were in the OLD green field<BR>last year. hershey region moved us to NEW<BR>green field while OLD green field is being paved. does anyone HAVe a may of the new green field? mom, dad and i are curious where<BR>hershey region put us, in relation to the present chocolate and white fields.<P>thank you.<BR>

Ron B,<P>Do you have a contact at the hershey region that can send me meet details?<BR>maps, dates, etc?<BR>i can put them on the site<BR>peter<P>------------------<BR>Peter Gariepy<BR>peterg@aaca.org<P>www.aaca.org

I received a map a few days ago and it looks like the spaces in the Green Field are being moved to a new Blue Field and Yellow Field. These are located near the west end of White Field on the east side of Hwy 39 and north of Airport Road or whatever they call it now. The problem remains regarding specific assignments for locations. Hershey Region is still working the problem and we all should be hearing soon.<p>[This message has been edited by ronbarn (edited 08-16-2000).]

I got the new hershey fall meet layout from the national trailer while attending the Macungie show August 4th. Jeannie led me to beleive she had a limited number of these maps. Try contacting her she might be able to make a copy for you.